(Saint John, NB): MillRats Elite Basketball is pleased release program information for its Spring Club Program super training sessions, and Teams Program.
Click here to access/download the forms:
Club Program Information Sheet.PDF
Teams Program Information Sheet.PDF
Paper Registration Form.PDF
Click here to access the online registration site:
Club Program Online Registration
Divisions: Boys 11-18
Schedule: SPRING PROGRAM: April 27 - June 14
FALL PROGRAM: Sept 1 - Oct 20
Two Super Training Sessions Each Week!
Overview: Skills development intensive one-hour practices two evenings per week under the guidance of a Mill Rats player/coach. This is the training component of the program, designed for players of all skill levels. It helps all players who strive towards the next level of play and is a foundation for the teams.
Cost: $160 per program (Spring & Fall Each)
+$16 reversible MillRats Elite Jersey (one time purchase)
Or $12 per drop in to each super training session
The Mill Rats have lined up an exciting coaching staff including 2014 NBL Canada League MVP Anthony Anderson, Mill Rat point guard & Toronto native Alex "Superman" Johnson, Mill Rats Assistant Coach Paul Vaughan, and NCAA Division 1 women's player Kaylee Kilpatrick, from Saint John and others.
Identification Camp Schedule (TONIGHT!):
Monday April 13th 6-8:45pm at the Boys & Girls Club in Saint John
WHY JOIN MILLRATS ELITE?
- Great coaching (NBIAA Coach of the Year, BNB Coach, Professional Players, former NCAA Division 1 girls players)
- Train with Mill Rats professional players
- Other special guest coaches such as university players
- MillRats Elite is entering its 3rd consecutive of youth development
- MillRats Elite compliments BNB Provincial team training & activities
- Flexibility in the summer months
- Affordable wholesome youth activities
- Programs to find funding or fund-raising for underprivileged kids who cannot afford some or all of the cost to participate
- Mill Rats 2015-16 Youth bogo season ticket for all participants included
- Awesome fun!